Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Reflections Update

Madi got recognized in her school assembly today for her reflections painting.


Her painting gets to move on to Nationals...she is so excited...but A little embarressed that I had to take pictures...Congrats Madi, you are awesome!


Here is a picture of it to remind you all how awesome she is!!! The theme was "I can make a difference by...(and she finished with)...not making fun of people who are different"
She was so nervous to get up in front of everyone!
She got a ribbon and they gave her a sketch book and colored pencils and some other fun stuff.

She looks a little unsure, huh.


8 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

OH YEA MADI!! I am so proud of her I was getting tears in my eyes just looking at the pictures! She is such a talented and sweet girl! I hope that she does well in the next group!

Cami said...

How awesome!!! Congrats Madi!!!!

Jenni said...

That is so cool! What a neat thing for her to participate in. I bet underneath that embarrassment she is pretty proud of herself. I can't wait to hear how she does in nationals.

Michelle said...

This is so exciting! I saw that she was going to be recognized at the assembly and was hoping you were going to post pics. While your sweet child was getting her award, my hellion was getting kicked out for not keeping his hands to himself. Be thankful you have all girls!

Anjeanette said...

That is so fun that you let her do that. I actually was asked to be a judge for our school's reflection's stuff. It was fun to judge, but also hard. Madi would have won at our school also, she did so good.

Young family said...

way to go Madi!! We are very proud to know you!!

skcoe said...

That is so cute, and such a fun honor for her! Way to go, Madi!

Rachel said...

Hey, I tagged you, so look at my blog.