Saturday, April 02, 2022

Friday April 1 - Saturday April 2

These pictures are all out of order….
But that doesn’t matter ❤️
And I need to add more once I get them from Madi!
We are just having too much fun with Winnie bear!!!
She is just the sweetest!
She is such a good baby, so chill.
And I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty much her favorite too 😉
I don’t know though…she’s a big fan of elsie too!
Yesterday madi and I went thrift store shopping and got madi lots of frames for her house. 
Dad was at helicopter training all morning. 
In the evening, we went to MOD pizza for dinner. 
Today, mask and I went to HIGH fit together. 
That was fun. 
We spent the morning, eating cinnamon rolls and watching conference. 
Dad has helicopter training again. 
Logan got back from his work retreat stuff. 
Then we took Winnie swimming at the Y. 
She loved it!
We went during the second session of conference, because that was the only time there were spots available. 
Winnie loved it and we had a good time. 
When dad came back from training, we all went to dinner at Red Robin. 
Madi and Logan left from there to have a date night at the movies. 
The rest of us came home and I got Winnie in her bath and ready for bed. 
Dad took Porter to a movie.
He was feeling bad that we didn’t have more planned, so dad took him. 
Then cass left to Lucas’s house. 
So it was Elsie, Winnie and I. 
Got Winnie to bed….. she is such a good baby!
I don’t think anyone understands how amazing she actually is 🥰
Elsie and Emmy (and me) talked until almost 10:00!
Then she got to bed!
Everyone is starting to come home now. 
And I’m just counting down the hours until I get to play with Winnie…..
But also sad, because they are going home tomorrow 🥺






























 

No comments: