Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thursday March 31

Madi, Logan and Winnie made it here!!!!
Winnie only slept 30 minutes on the whole ride!
But of course, she was a perfect Angel anyway ❤️
After she got here, I took her for a walk while Madi did school, thinking she would fall asleep. 
Vern joined us too 😊
But she did not fall asleep!!!
So I just laid her down in The crib and she slept for about 30 minutes!
Two, 30 minute naps for a baby who usually gets two, 2-hour naps!!!!
But, she was as sweet as always. 
A little zombie like….being so tired 😉 but still so good!
Madi went out with some friends. 
After we played with and got Winnie fed, I gave her a bath ❤️
Stacia and Avery came to visit and see Winnie. 
Then Winnie was ready for bed at about 8.
I just laid her down and not one fuss. 
Out like a light 🥰
I can’t wait to see her tomorrow!
The kiddos don’t want to go to school….. but I’m making them so I can have madi and Winnie to myself!
Logan is at his with thing until Saturday and dad is doing helicopter training Friday and Saturday until about 4 or 5.
Crazy weekend, but a fun one!!!!




The prettiest hair colors!



Giving her bedtime kisses from Bumpa. 
He doesn’t think it’s fair that he has to be at work!























 

No comments: