Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday August 18

I took these sweet pictures of Winnie yesterday.
She is the most absolutely beautiful baby!!!
I just can't get enough of her!
I am so thankful that I am able to come and stay with them for a bit and help out where I can!
Madi is doing so great.
It was a rough night last night....Winnie was up all night thinking she was starving :)
So Madi will make sure to take some naps today.
Winnie had her first checkup.
She is looking good.
She is back up to her birth weight, which is great.
But since Madi's milk just started coming in, they want her to come back on Friday to make sure she is gaining.
Her little cheeks are filling out and they are the very best things in the whole world to kiss!!!
Logan went back to work today after the dr appt.
He did not want to leave Winnie!
He is just the sweetest with her and has taken a big hands-on approach with taking care of Winnie, which is so cute to see!
I have way too many picture to even come close to posting them all!
But I will get better at writing!!!!!
I can't believe I have gotten so bad!
I will repent and try harder ;)










 

No comments: