Monday, August 23, 2021

My week with Winnie August 15 - August 21

Winnie ilee 💓
This baby is the most magical little thing I could ever imagine!
I am so thankful that Madi and Logan let me spend a week of her newborn life with them in their home.
Sunday the 15th, we all drove up to Bend as a family.
We all got to meet her.
(we did covid testing before we went there just to be safe!)
We stayed with them in their apartment for a few hours before heading to the Hotel.
The next morning, we headed back to see that sweet babe 💗
After a little bit, Dad and the kids headed home.
And left me in newborn paradise!
Logan spent the first few days with us and then headed back to work.
It was so hot outside the first day, and then the smoke and bad air quality rolled in, so we didn't get to go on any walks.
A lot of chilling, talking, eating, diaper changing, napping and lots and lots of kisses on that sweet baby neck!
And taking lots and lots of pictures!!!!
It was so nice to just slow down and take in that sweet spirit straight from heaven.
The last few days I was there, she started opening her eyes for longer periods of time.
Such beautiful, curious eyes.
So wise.
There really is nothing like being with a newborn.
It was so hard to leave her!
Dad and Port drove up to get me and we hung out for a little while before they tore me away.
I am counting down the days until I get to be with her again!!!!
I have a ridiculous amount of pictures and videos of this baby girl!
And videos!
She will only be this little for such a short time!!!!!

































No comments: