Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday August 29

Today Madi turned 20!!!!
Crazy crazy!!!
I’m so thankful for her ❤️ And so happy I get to be mama!

I feel so lucky to have my Madi Bell in my life! 
She’s always been helpful, thoughtful, organized, creative and someone I can rely on!  I had to most amazing time as I watched her with Winnie……to see how naturally she took to motherhood, it is a beautiful thing! 
Happy birthday Bell ❤️ I would say that I hope all your dreams come true……but you are the kind of person the MAKES them come true, not just hopes for it ❤️
***
We went to church and had a nice day there. 
The youth has a combined meeting where we talked more about the love, share, invite broadcast. 
I think it turned out good. 
Then we played outside after dinner with the puppies. 
Tonnie is getting big!
She’s about the same size as Mater now!
Then our ministering Brothers came over for a visit. 
Not tune to get to bed to be ready for another day of school tomorrow!!!!!




 

No comments: