Sunday, June 20, 2021

Thursday June 17 - Saturday June 19

Thursday, we got a kennel for Tonnie.
That's where she will be when we go out of town.
We have plenty of neighbors coming to take care of her and check on her.... And the other animals.
Poor Mater had to go to the vet.
He had a swollen paw....
We figured it was cheat grass burrowed in.
It was. 
A couple in his paw....
They also shaved him.
We wanted a haircut, but the appointments are booked out until October.
So they days while he was sedated for his surgery, (removal of his cheat grass), the techs could shave him.
They did a terrible job!
But, they ever up finding over 40 more cheat grasses in him...not burrowed deep, but could have!
Poor pup!
He is doing better now.
Friday, dad and port for lots of stuff done.
Port did his very first brake job all on his own (with dad supervising).
They also put some sprinklers in my raspberries.
And they are heart shaped!!!!!
How cute is that?!?!
Dad got them just for me ❤️
We went on a date to Mo'bettas, it is Hawaiian cuisine.
So yummy!
Saturday, dad had to go to work.
But he will be home tomorrow.
I tried to get stuff done for the reunion trip coming up....
I just have no motivation!
We did clean the church and then I went to the gym.
I did get lots done, just not everything I wanted to.
We did take a couple hours and swam at the Morgans 😁










 

No comments: