Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sunday June 20

Gosh, I love this handsome man!
He is the greatest dad to our family and I'm so thankful we could be with and celebrate him today.
This is a picture of the back of my camera because I'm too tired and lazy to take it off my camera 😬
We got to have dad with us most of the day, most of his meetings were cancelled.
He did have one this evening though.
We sure love weekend we get to have time with him!
I'm also very grateful for the other dad's in my life.
I was blessed with a very loving and kind dad.
And, oh house I miss Gramps 💗
I still have a weekly reminder on my phone to give him a call.
I don't have the heart to delete it.
Like I said dad had a meeting tonight.
He just came home and was able to give me a blessing.
I have my nerve study on Tuesday and I'm just getting a bit nervous.
Either nervous they WILL find something, or nervous they WON'T find something...because then what????
Anyway.
I'm grateful he was able to do that for me ❤️



 

No comments: