Sunday, May 23, 2021

Saturday May 22-Sunday May 23

Yesterday I didn't most the day worrying and praying for our friend Kelsey who has I heart surgery.
She is doing well, but it was a long day!
Cassi got a nice note from her teacher about her narrative, which edge hasn't even finished!
She told her she gets 100% even though it's not finished.
She passed Cass for her writing abilities and said she would not be surprised to see Cassi publish a book someday!
I'll have to post it here when she's done.
She really does have a gift of writing!
Today was a nice day.
Meetings and church.
Dad's at work so that's a bummer.
But Heather and Nancy came this evening.
Heather has an interview here in Boise tomorrow, so they are spending the night.
So much fun.
We had dinner and played games, then ate way too many cookies!!!
I included a quote from a book in reading about the temple.
I just loved it so much.
I had a friend text me this evening with a struggle and I was able to send the quote to her and I think it was just the thing she needed to hear to get her through what she is going through right now.
It's kind of funny how that works.
I don't think that's a coincidence ❤️




 


No comments: