Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Monday May 24 - Tuesday May 25

Man......I guess I'm an every other day blogger now😬
Anyway.
Yesterday I had an appointment with a neurologist.
But much car from that except more blood work.
And now we schedule a nerve study test... Which sounds like no fun.
But I gotta figure something out!
Cass, Elsie and I had fun in the hot tub last night.
Today dad came home, with metal in his eye! On Saturday, dad was doing some training and even with wearing safety glasses....Metal bounced in his eye!
He thought it was just scratched.
But it was hurting him so bad the he went to our friend who is an eye Dr and the metal was still in there!!!!!!!
He pulled it out, and there was some rust left in there that they had to drill, dad and buff out 😬
He's doing much better, but it's still pretty sore!
I'm getting ready for an art class in gonna do over her on Wednesday for the activity day girls and on Thursday for the RS.
I'm a little nervous, but excited... But nervous. 😁
It's been a while since I've done an art class!




 



No comments: