Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday January 31

And there goes January!
That went by so fast!!!!
It was a nice Sunday today.
I took some pictures of a sweet family who has one of their sons who only has custody of his kids on Sundays for a few hours, so it was the only time that worked.
I just told them that since it was Sunday, they couldn't pay me 😂😂
Dad and I had a ward mission meeting before sacrament.
Right before church started, I was settling a dispute with Cassi and Porter and when I looked up, dad was gone!
Then bishop started conducting, and that's what Brent was supposed to do today.
So I sent him a text and he told me that he had to leave quick because he got a text from someone in the ward that was in a very bad way.
He spent the next 5 hours with him.
He definitely saved his life.
The special part of the story is that dad and bishop were talking about this certain person this morning after their first meeting.
And then for him to feel like he could reach out to Dad, how can you not believe that we have a living heavenly father that knows is reach individually.
The Lord knew that Brent has real love and respect for this person and knew he could be the one to help him the very best.
I'm grateful that dad is the kind of person that people feel like they can call in their darkest moments.
I'm grateful that he knew just what to say and do.
He said he was completely guided by the spirit all day.
My heart breaks for this family, but I also feel so much hope for them.
Being honest with yourself and realizing you can't do it on your own anymore is the first step ❤️


 

No comments: