Saturday, January 30, 2021

Saturday January 30

Dad didn't find home until later today because he taught tech training.
Here at home, I went to the gym.
The kids worked on Saturday chores.
Cassi had quite a busy day.
She has a meeting for DYW.
Then rugby from 9:30-12.
Then to work from 2-9.
She just got home.
Porter hung out with Cannon and they why to the gym to play basketball for a little while.
I took Elsie to Carley's house and Ajay made a return to Kohl's.
And if I'm at Kohl's, I have to also go to hobby lobby 😁
I finally found a matte and frame for the picture Stacia's gave me for Christmas.
It's looks beautiful!
The title of it is "grace".
Dad came home and we went out to dinner at the Ram.
When we got home Porter washed to get in the hot tub again, so that's what we did.
Elsie opted for a shower instead.
Trying to get to bed early, because dad has an early start to another long Sunday 😊



 

No comments: