Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday October 28

Elsie had her eye appointment this morning.
I tagged dad into coming with us because I thought she would be better with the eye drops.
Well....... We get there and they are only allowed one person to go with them 😳
Guess who she picked???
😂😂
She picked dad.
So I dropped them off, then went shopping at Costco.
It worked out 😁
Things went well, her prescription sightly changed.
We will get her in soon and pick some new glasses out.
She's excited.
I went to lunch today with a few ladies.
It was nice to get out.
I'm actually not a huge 'going out to lunch' person, but it's nice to spend the time with friends.
Dad and Porter last to go do s bit of hunting after Port got his school work done.
They didn't get anything, but they are gonna go back out tomorrow and take the 4 wheeler this time.
Port is loving this time with dad.
Dad loves it too.
Oh their way home, they stopped by the store to pick up my couch.
I live it so much and I'm super excited to get started on the room!
I have fun plans for it ❤️






No comments: