Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Tuesday October 27

I HAVE RAIN GUTTERS!!!!
Gosh I'm so happy.
It's gonna be so great.
Elsie did virtual PT today and she was so awesome.
She worked really hard.
She tried things that she never has, hard things.
And she never complained.
She was a rock star!
My head really started hurting this evening.
It's pretty good during the day when I'm up and doing stuff, but when I wind down.... It just hurts so bad.
My teeth hurt, my jaw, my sinuses, my cheek, jaw.
All of it!!!
I am doing my rinses and nasal sprays and I am hoping it will go away!
But I don't know if I can handle much longer 😭😭😭
This evening we had our ARP meeting.
It was such a great meeting.
Spirit filled ❤️
We talked about Step 4.
That is truth and writing your inventory.
What's interesting, prime think they are supposed to write down all the bad things they have done.
But it's also so great to focus on the good things you do and things you overcame.
I talked about how the things we most dislike about ourselves are connected to our very best qualities.
I shared how Cassi always leaves messes everywhere 😂😂
Then I talked about how that actually is a big part of Cassi's care-free, fun personality.
I'm a bit of a hoarder..... But I also think that helps contribute to my frugal creativity 😂😂
We all have things were don't like, but if they were completely gone, we would lose our qualities.
That only ties in partially to what this step is about, but it is important to not dwell on all the bad stuff you have done it been through and let yourself grow from it.
I shared this quote too:

If you focus on hurt,
You will continue to suffer.
If you focus on the lesson,
You will continue to grow.

On man, that is just so good ❤️



 

No comments: