Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Wednesday June 24

I went with Madi to high fitness this morning.
Then I went with dad and I went to a boot camp class.
It was a great class and I look forward to going more.
I'm cutting down on running for a little so I can 'recover'.
I'll still run, just not long miles right now.
Cassi watched Carley today at Carley's house and she took Elsie with her.
They had so much fun.
They played at the splash pad and got snow cones and had so much fun.
Dad and I didn't the whole day in the garden.
Man it was a hot day, but I really loved working with him ❤️
We put fences up so the plants can climb up like a trellis.
It's not really pretty right now, but when everything starts growing up it, it's gonna be great!!!!
I had a YW activity tonight, we went swimming at the Lovelands house.
Then when I got home, Elsie and I ride bikes, another two miles.
She is rocking it!!!!





No comments: