Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thursday June 25

Today was PROM for Cassi.
The went to Jump creek this morning and had a good time.
Back here at home, Port and I planted a second row of corn.
Port and Dad moved the cows.
I made some boutineers and then I also had  YW meeting.
When Cass came home, I helped her get her hair done.
Then I got to go take pictures of the cute group.
For the dance part, the boys set up food and stuff at a local lit gazebo.
Now they are doing some late night swimming.
I am glad they still got to have Prom of some kind....even though these are the same people she hangs out with all the time....
Elsie rode her two miles again, but this time she took Dad with us.
I wish I would have taken a picture with Dad!!!!!
But it was a beautiful night for it!
















No comments: