Monday, June 01, 2020

Monday June 1

I cannot believe it is June!!!!!!
I did not sleep at all last night!
This dang cough takes over at night time....
I don't know what is kicking up my allergies so bad, but this nasal drip cough is what is killing me.
I woke up at 2:30 and then every hour after that...just coughing ☹️
Luckily dad was SO TIRED he was able to sleep through it all.
I am having a little PTSD about going to bed tonight 😭😭
I feel it good during the day.
I was able to run 5 miles and I did speed miles, so I ran as fast as I could for a mile, then walked a minute.
It was a good workout.
Elsie finished her Ramona book with Emmy!!!!
They started little house in the big woods.
She is very excited!
She did throw a fit when I asked her to ride her bike though.....
But can fixed it by doing a "bit" as Elsa ❤️
She's a good sister.
Dad and Porter did some weeding in some scrap trampoline pieces they got in Randolph to make our short trampoline taller. 
It worked pretty great, and the kids are all excited because now they won't hit the ground when jumping!
Taking bets now in who breaks the first bone.......🤪






No comments: