Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday May 21

Things were slow going this morning.
But I spent quite a long time catching up on math with Elsie.
It's so easy to do it when she is WILLING!!!
When she came down are waking up she said "I decided I'm just gonna get all my homework done in the morning."
I'm like, ya, good thinking 😂
Like exactly what I've been telling you the last 6 or so weeks!!!!
So she was pretty good about getting it done this morning.
We will see how the plan goes tomorrow morning.
Madi had orientation today 
She will start working with Sierra next week.
I went for a long run today, 8 miles.
It was a good run and I just kept thinking how funny the body is.
Like how yesterday there is no way I could have done more than a mile or two, but today I ran 8!
And I think about days when I get so much done in a day and other days where it just seems like there isn't enough time to do anything.
It's just funny to think about.
I guess we should just be happy with what we can do on any given day and not compare to other days.... Because it is always different.
We are all just trying to do it best with what we've got ❤️
After my run, Port and I started putting plants in the garden.
Then it started raining on us.
We went in for dinner... Pancakes 😁
Then it cleared up and we went out for a little bit longer.
Hopefully we can finish it up tomorrow.
We will get an earlier start 👍🏻
It is so fun to have Porter as my garden buddy.
Every year he is the one by my side.
I love that it is 'our thing'.
He was funny...I asked him to put the garbage cans away.
He decided he was gonna try and figure out a way to get them all at the same time so he could do it faster.
Well, he came up with a method but I can guarantee that between coming up with the plans and executing them, it probably took him three times as long to do the job 😂😂😂
Love that kid ❤️





No comments: