Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday May 22

Today was basically school work, running and gardening 😁
Port has a team call with his class this morning.
His teacher told them last week that he wanted them to share something creative they did in the past week.
Porter wanted to share the rabbit cage he made.
Pretty cute 💗
The sky was so beautiful today!
It was really windy on my run...again....kinda getting sick of all the wind!
I didn't go until later because I had a neighbor stop by and chat for a while.
She wants to do something for Brent cause he's always doing something for her and her husband.
She used to have a carpet business and her son had it now and she wanted to measure a run in the basement to see if they had a reminent we could have 
I told her we didn't need any down there but she insisted on taking measurements.
She's a stubborn one!
Anyway, so it was late in the day before I left.
But then Port and I got going on the garden.
We got several more rows planted.
Just a few more to go 👍🏻






No comments: