Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday February 19

I worked in the office this morning.
Elsie was having a hard time waking up.
It's usually a fight, but I noticed yesterday that her walking was pretty heavy so I knew she could use some extra sleep.
I let her sleep in and then took her to school after I finished in the office.
Dad worked on the mudroom today.
I'm so excited to have that finished!!!!
It's the most used and walked through place here in our home!
It will be so exciting for it to be functional!!!!!
I worked on wedding stuff.
Got the invites all ordered.
Now we need to work on the addressing.
Port went skiing with Max, Graham and Cannon right after school.
They sure have a fun time going together.
So port missed YM, but that's fine.
We were all combined with YM/YW and we played volleyball.
We have so many kids!
We had like 4 teams of 15!
It's hard for everyone to participate that way....  ButI think everyone had fun.




No comments: