Thursday, February 20, 2020

Thursday February 20

We went to the gym again today and did a workout.
Then I ran home again.
Dad left me a cute note and my water waiting for me on the bridge when I got home.
So sweet ❤️
Then we didn't the day working on the mudroom and cleaning the office.
Dad in the mudroom, me in the office 😊
In so so excited to get the mudroom painted!
It's gonna be a so awesome!!!!
After school, Elsie and I went to the Y.
I'm so excited to get this new routine with her!
We started with some good stretches.
Then she walked 3/4 mile on the treadmill.
She could have done a mile, but I didn't want to push her too hard.
I want it to stay fun for her.
She seemed to feel very big and grown up 😉
After dinner, we got in the hot tub with the littles and watched an episode of 'Lost in space'.
Cassi had been home to a leadership training all evening, she will be gone there tomorrow too.
She's still gone.
Hopefully she gets home soon!






No comments: