Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday January 22

I worked in the office this morning.
Then I went and got some stuff at Hobby Lobby and went and picked up my antibiotics.
I was hoping I could get over this without it….but it's not happening :(
My head has been wanting to explode all day and my eyes are going blurry.
So I took the meds and then I went to sleep.
I got up just before Cass came home.
Then I worked on some drawings of the mudroom.
Hopefully one of our next projects :)
That mudroom is a disaster!!!!
Then we had YM/YW tonight.
I cant just call it YW anymore.....because Port gets to come!!!!
The girls all had planning meetings.
And Port got to carve soap :)
I had a board meeting after, so I got home real late.
I am still not in bed, probably because of my nap.
I am on stand-by for jury duty tomorrow :(
Of all the free days I could have gone in and I have to do it on Brent's birthday!!!!
Hopefully it doesn't interfere with me making him and cake and s visiting him tomorrow evening!!!!

No comments: