Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Wednesday January 1

Well, like everyone else probably....we all slept in today.
The sky was so beautiful when I got up.
Then a storm quickly swept over us.
It rained for a little while...but then it was nice.
Once we got up and got our workouts in, (and piano practice) we went to Wahooz for some bowling.
We had to wait for about 30 minutes before we could get a lane.
Bowling was a fun time.
Back at home, we had our Family theme meeting.
Dad and I have been talking.
After leaving the temple a few times ago, both of us loved the thought of having our 2020 theme be "Fill the Measure of your creation".
And was so excited to see how well it correlates with the new children/youth program.
Anyway.
I started our family theme meeting with reading the book 'The crayon box that talked'.
It is a cute book that I remember reading to Madi when she was a little one.
It is a great book and talks about the crayons seeing the purpose of their color and the other colors around them.
Anyway...we did some discussing and talking about how to implement all of it.
I think it will be exciting.
And it will be a good way to keep the kids going with their children/youth program goals, because they will all be intertwined with each other!!!
Dad made some yummy burgers for dinner before Cassi left to babysit.
Back here at home, we watched Yesterday and sent the little kiddos to bed.
Madi and Cassi are hot tubbing now and I need to go clean my basement for my art class tomorrow!









No comments: