Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Tuesday December 31

I finished the BofM again this morning.
I have read it 4 times this year....kind of cool.
I am thankful for the challenge that Pres Nelson gave us a little over a year ago to read the BofM before the end of that year (2018).
I did that and I have kept the habit going and I look forward to it every morning!
I ran 8 miles early this morning with Makenna.
Well I ran a mile to her house, then 6 miles with her, then a mile home.
I love when u her to go with her.... She really pushes me to go fast!
So I'm dead!!!
Dad and I went grocery shopping for some ribs and stuff.
He made some awesome ribs for dinner.
Then Dad and I had a little date night until 9...
Then we went to the Nielsen's house for an hour or so.
Elsie was really tired.
Cassi hung out with her friends for the new years.
The rest of us ring in the New year in the hot tub 😊
Hello 2020!!!
It's gonna be a good year!!!




No comments: