Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday January 19

It was a nice day today.
I  do love Sundays.
I had an early morning with ward council.
We got to see cute Porter pass the sacrament ❤
He was so cute!!!!
He wanted to make sure he got to church 20 minutes early, even though he only needed to be 15 minutes early.
I really enjoyed going to Sunday school with Brent ❤️❤️
After church I had my first meeting with our 12s presidency. 
We really need to come up with a name for the groups!!!
Anyway, that was fun.
Such great girls!
Then we did Come Follow Me together.
And dad made a yummy pineapple beef with coconut rice dinner.
So good!
Then Cassi and Porter played some ukelele together, and it's just the cutest thing!!!
We ended the night with watching book of Mormon videos and a little bit of Lost in Space šŸ˜Š
No school tomorrow.
Dad is gonna take Cassi and Porter skiing, do they are excited about that.
Elsie has PT..... Which is just as fun, right šŸ˜‰





No comments: