Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday January 20

No school today.
I got up early for a dr appt.
Then I went and took some pictures for a senior, that was fun.
The kids here at home did some extra chores (cleaning drawers, etc).
Dad went grocery shopping for me :)
Then he took Cassi and Porter skiing.
They have been asking for him to take them, so they were pretty excited.
Elsie went and hung out with Sierra.
She has PT and I was gonna pick her up at 3, but then Katie cancelled.
So I went for a run outside instead :)
Then I picked up Elsie and we made dinner.
She LOVES mac and cheese.
But I never make it because she wouldn't eat anything else if I did.
BUT....I do make a butternut squash soup that we put on macaroni noodle and sprinkle cheese on it.
She loves it!
And I feel like a good mom getting her to eat a lot of veggies :)
So that is what we had for dinner.
Now I am just waiting for Dad, Cass and Porter to come home.
Elsie is snug in bed.
Back to school tomorrow.
I am on jury duty this week, but I called this evening and it looks like I don't have to go in tomorrow.
We will see if I have to go an of the other days....
Oh and Madi and I got some wedding stuff done today 👍🏻








No comments: