Saturday, October 19, 2019

Saturday October 19

Had some crazy rain last night but this morning things looked not too bad.
It was drizzling so I couldn't go running early.
Right when I was planning to go run, a crazy wind storm came in!!!!
I waited it out and did chores around the house.
The kiddos got rooms cleaned and laundry put away.
Cassi helped Sierra with her homework...a little side job she has now.
I did get out to run and the first 4 miles were awesome.
Sunny, not too cold.....not windy.
Then the winds came!!!!
And I was on the road until the wind came and then my route takes me on a canal road....
It was wet and the clay/mud stuck to my shoes and my feet became like 10 lbs each!!!!
AND I was sliding all over the place!
I had to reevaluate my route and get back on the road.
But the wind had gotten SO BAD and I was running right into it!
I debated having Cassi come get me, but I only had 2 more miels….so I just did it.
It was one heck of a workout though!!!!
I was supposed to take some family pictures today, but the wind put a stop to that.
I finished some touch up paint in the guest room.
Port hung out with Koy and Titan here the first half of the day and then he went over to their house.
Justin took them to D&B and he bought himself a belt buckle :)
So cute.
It has a buffalo on it!
This evening we went over to Bubble and Eldon's to watch the BYU/BSU game.....which is still going and not looking good for BSU :(
So that was fun, but Port was zonked and fell asleep on Bubble's couch!!!!
That's when I knew we needed to get home :)





No comments: