Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wednesday September 25

Today was YW in excellence.
Well, tonight was.
But today was the day we got it all put together.
I worked in the office at the beginning of the day.
Then I met with a couple of the ladies and we set stuff up.
Almost got done, but everyone needed to leave so I couldn't stay alone.
I went home and went for a run....which is much harder when it is later in the day!!!!!
But I did it.
Then Stacia picked me up and we finished setting it all up.
The tree wasn't as awesome as I envisioned it......but that's okay.
It worked out.
I think the night went pretty awesome.
The people I got lined up to speak were amazing!
I just asked ladies in the ward to share their experiences with the personal program they grew up with.
I asked them to share what seeds were planted when they were in YW that has grown to something bigger now.
And man, they blew it out of the water!
We also had some talents mixed in there too.
Elsie rode her bike.
I wish I would have taken a picture.
But she was so excited to show everyone!
The girls all had displays to show what they have been working on and I was so impressed!
They are such amazing girls!!!!
I am ready to get back to normal life now.
It is funny when events like this kind of take over my thoughts and life!
This house is a disaster!
I need to get back in the groove of things :)





No comments: