Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday September 24

Well, my cough is back.
Dang it!
I did not get sleep last night.
I am hoping to get a little more tonight....
I tried to take a nap this morning after the kids went to school, but I was just coughing too much.
So I went for a run, where I didn't cough :)
Then I went and got some last minute stuff for YW in excellence.
Then I got stuff prepped for it.
Madi sent me a picture from she and Kara's first grocery shopping trip :)
Cassi babysat after school.
When the little ones got home, they had piano.
Then they hopped in the hot tub and were very excited about it :)
I fed them dinner, then left with Stacia to go to RS and we did a fun service project and got to sit and talk with the ladies there for a bit.
Cassi invited her friend, Madi, over to get in the hot tub tonight.
Dad said he has been not feeling good at work today.
Hopefully he gets some good sleep and feels better tomorrow!



No comments: