Monday, September 09, 2019

Monday September 9 (add family pictures!)

Dad left this morning so he could go and dive all day, for training.
After my run, Madi and I went to her dr. appt.
Madi had to get a shot before leaving to college....
I walked in with her and said "Yes, she's an adult and yes, I am her mom, but we are going shopping after and that's the only reason I am here".
They all laughed :)
We did go shopping.
Finished up getting all the stuff like salt/pepper, groceries, and other miscellaneous stuff she needs.
We got home and I rounded up all the clothes for our family pictures.
I did some laundry and helped Madi get stuff packed up.
Dad came home and he made dinner to I could iron clothes.
We ate and then got all ready for pictures.
My friend Amber Crowley did them for us and I am the happiest person on the earth!!!!
I am so excited to see them!
It has been MANY years since we had an actual photographer take our family pictures!!!!!
It was so worth it!
:)
We met up at the lake and spent an hour and a half with her.
I am excited.
We stopped at Arctic Circle on the way home and got shakes for everyone.
I cannot wait to see the pictures!!!!!!


No comments: