Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wednesday August 14

I went running late again.....but I ended up doing 7 miles.
I felt really good about it.
I am going to run with Makenna again tomorrow, so I did some really good stretching today!
I did more laundry.
Man, do I say that every day?!?!?!
Laundry laundry laundry!!!!
Never ending!!!!
Elsie finished up her cute Disney painting.
She made it for the YW talent show this evening.
Porter started his flag football practice tonight.
So today I took him to get a mouth guard and some new cleats.
I am getting a little stressed about school starting so soon!
I feel unprepared!
 I will take Elsie to her school open house tomorrow, she is excited about that.
I haven't taken anyone school shopping yet!
Hopefully I can get that done next week.
So tonight we had a fun little talent show for the YW combined.
It was so much fun and these girls are so creative and funny!!!!





No comments: