Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday August 15

So, Makenna had to cancel on me because she found out she needed to be back at school at 10:00 for blood testing for track.
So she had to leave here at 5 a.m. :(
I did still go running, just not as early.
But I did go earlier than I have the last couple days :)
When I got home, and showered, Elsie and I went to the middle school open house.
She is pretty excited for school!
Dad and I went and ran some errands.
Our car topper thing finally came that we ordered from REI.
I love it and it will be great for trips to have the extra room for stuff, since we have less room than the suburban had.
Cassi ran with Port to Walmart.
Madi took Elsie swimming with the Halls.
When Cass and Port got back, his tummy wasn't feeling very good, so he rested for a bit.
Cassi is working this evening and Madi has been working on her quilt this evening.
It is gonna be a pretty fun quilt.
She is pretty excited about it :)
We had a visit from our ward missionaries this evening.
They showed us the ward mission plan.
Now we are just waiting for Cassi to get home.
Got the little ones to bed at a reasonable time.....
Got to start getting to bed earlier and waking up earlier!!!!!
Not many more days until school starts!!!!!


No comments: