Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday August 30

We have had the most special day.
The kids left to school.
I helped Madi set up her quilt....
I'm so excited about that, by the way!!!
Then I ran my 5 miles.
I kicked butt too because I wanted to hurry so we could get going.
Then dad and I loaded up and we headed to salt lake.
Madi is in charge of the kiddos while we are gone .
The drive here was great. 
We had great conversation.
I just love this man!
We got to our hotel with enough time for me to iron my dress before we headed to the temple.
We haven't been back to do a session at the salt lake temple since we were sealed there almost 19 years ago.
It was so neat to be able to go again.
It will be closed at the end of this year for four years to renovate.
I'm so thankful we were able to make it here!!!!!!
Then we had a late dinner at The roof, which was amazing!!!
It was just such a great day and I'm so thankful I got to spend it with him 💕







No comments: