Friday, August 23, 2019

Friday August 23

For art today, I only had two little girls.
So I invited the neighbor's, Kyra, Cannon, Max and Graham.
Then Port and Elsie joined us.
I think it turned out fun.
Definitely our hardest painting so far :)
But they turned out awesome.
Then after Dad and I went for a dr checkup, I got to take Elsie school shopping.
She was a lot of fun to shop with.
And she wanted to have EVERYTHING that sparkled or glittered :)
Then this evening, we went on a double date with Justin and Sherrie.
We went to dinner at Brick 29 and it was SOOO GOOD!!!!!
Then we went and saw the movie Peanut Butter Falcon.
Oh my goodness!!!!!
It was so good!
Like SOOO good!
I loved it so much.
We did have kind of bummer news.
Justin and Sherrie told us that they are gonna have to move
To Utah for now.
He has a better job offer there.
We totally understand, but it TOTALLY stinks!!!!
We decided that we need to make sure and take a week long vacation together every year!!!
It is a real bummer for us though :(
Oh, and I ran 5 miles this morning before art class.



No comments: