Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Tuesday July 2

Today was kind of a weird day....not a bad day.
Just weird.
I didn't go for a run and that is what I am blaming it on :)
I got up and did my scriptures and said goodbye to Brent...but then I was so tired I laid back down for a little bit before I had to take Cassi to the dr.
I also didn't run, because there wasn't enough time to get a good run and get ready before Cassi's appointment.
I figured I would run after.
But, as it usually goes, thing after thing happened...….
After Cassi's appointment, we went to Costco.
Then back home.
Elsie's friend Carley came over today.
So I didn't go running while she was here.
I took Porter to Sherrie's house for a boys club activity at 12:30.
Then, after Carley left, Elsie had an appointment with the foot dr guy.
Katie met up with us there, which was great.
He does think we need to brace her foot, her left foot.
It is getting worse and will cause knee and hip issues.
He also wants to put her in night 'safos' to help give more stretch in her ankles/legs.
I hope those go over okay with her!!!!!
Anyway, we need to make an appointment with a pediatrician first...which we haven't decided yet who to go to since we lost Dr Allie :(
He also told us to get her a good running shoe and that would give her better support than the shoes she has right now.
Which makes sense.
I told him we get those shoes (Keens) to try and protect the toes!!!!
But it makes sense to protect the arch!
And some running shoes have the toe protector too.
The plan was to go to a movie with Vern and Stacia and kiddos.
But the appointment took too long.
Madi and Cassi went.
I picked Porter up from Sherrie's and brought Koy home with us.
Then she brought Titan and Everly over when she had to go teach her workout class.
We had dinner here and then we watched Toy Story 2.
So it was a fine day...….I just didn't get my run.
I will go tomorrow :)
My sinus infection seems to be getting better, which is great.
Now I hope it stays away at least until after our backpacking trip!!!!!!!!





No comments: