Monday, July 01, 2019

Monday July 1

We made it through half the year!!!!!!
So crazy how time flies so fast!!!!!
I got a 3 mile run before I had to come home and take Elsie to speech therapy.
After therapy we came back home and hung some lights for Vern's surprise party this evening....
Then I took Cassi to PT.
She is doing pretty good.
I take her tomorrow for a checkup with the Doc to see how she has progressed.
I cleaned the kitchen.
Dad and Port cleaned up the suburban.
Getting it all ready to sell.
Then we went swimming with the Halls for a little bit.
Madi went babysitting for a few hours today.
Then this evening we had a fun surprise party for Vern. 
Her birthday is Saturday and we got her ahead of time, and she had no clue :)
Oh I just love these people we get to spend life with!!!!
We have so much fun together and always have a good time.
It ended up being a late night eating cake, playing yard games and smacking mosquitoes :)

No comments: