Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Wednesday June 5 (add pictures)

I did not sleep good last night at all.
Coughing all night.
I did a workout in our gym this morning.
Then the boys did their art class.
I think it went really well today.
I called and got a dr appointment....because I can't keep doing this!
Then I had a 'Paint with me' that went really well.
For YW, the Beehives had an earlier activity, we went swimming, also a fun time.
Then I went to the dr where I found our I have yet another sinus infection.
So that's no fun at all.
We had dinner then the big girls went to YW to go over camp stuff.
Justin brought the kids over to ride Dunny.
Then later this evening I went with Stacia and Sherrie to a stake YW social.
That ended up being a late night.
I really need sleep....so I will add pictures later ;)





No comments: