Thursday, June 06, 2019

Thursday June 6

I got some better sleep last night :)
Ad slept in a tin bit....until 7.
My body is just not used to sleeping in!
Which is fine, I am kind of becoming a morning person anyway.
I went for a 5 mile run.
Dad went to the gym and the kiddos did some jobs around the house.
I had a class at 1:00 and it was a lot of fun.
Have I said yet how much I enjoy this!!!!!
Anyway...
After my class, Madi and I went to the art store to get stuff.
It was a lot of fun :)
We did a few other errand running.
Dad had dinner made for us when we got home.
It has been kind of a chill evening.
Dad spent all day getting sprinklers going and now looking outside, we may just get rain!
He has a cold too and he has been feeling pretty lousy :(
I hope we can all get better before we leave for girls camp!!!!


No comments: