Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday June 19 (add pictures)

I wore a brace on my knee and was able to run 6 miles, so that's good.
Madi went boating.
Dad and I went to lunch together and talked about the upcoming things we have going on.
There is a lot to get done at home and sometimes it gets overwhelming so it is nice to take a break just to be together and talk :)
Then I did the last art class for the boys and it was so much fun.
They turned out so good!
They made some self-portraits using all the elements of art.
I really enjoy doing these classes!!!!!
Then Dad and Porter and I went and helped a family get their uphaul packed and then we went to mutual for a ward service project.
That was pretty cool.
It is amazing what can get done when people come together!!!
It was pretty great!

No comments: