Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday June 18

I had a dr appt this morning and then went grocery shopping afterwards.
I didn't run before I left because my knee is feeling funny, so I thought I would give it a day off.
Hopefully it feels better tomorrow :)
I did another class for the boys today.
We talked about value today and painted a little ocean-scape....like you are looking up from the deep blue ocean.
I think it was fun and turned out good.
Tomorrow is the last project for this class.
I am looking forward to doing this class again, it was fun.
I just wish I could get more people to sign up!
I think I am gonna combine classes and make it a 4 day class that is two hours each instead of 7 days for one hour.
That might take hold better......we will see.
The we went swimming at the Morgan's house for a little while.
It was a nice day today and Dad got the sprinklers put all around the place.
It takes him all day...….we really need to install some sprinklers this fall!





No comments: