Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesay May 22

Life has just been crazy right now....
So many things to get done!
I went and helped in the office this morning.
Then back at home I worked on getting the basement cleaned.
Madi helped getting the kitchen cleaned up.
I did some grocery shopping.
I also had Madi clean some frames for me to use for her grad party.....that I am just hoping and praying will work out.
I am so sad that it will most likely be rained out and we will have to have it in the house.....
Which is fine, just more stressful.
Oh well, it will all work out :)
Anyway.
Tonight for Beehives we had a fun self-esteem camp.
The girls wrote about what they like about themselves and then they stood in front of a chalkboard and had the other girls write on the board what they like about them.
It was a pretty cute activity and I think the girls really liked it :)
After mutual, Madi and I had a camp meeting.
Things are still not all put together and we leave in about 2 weeks!!!!!
Oh well, I am sure it will all work out :)

No comments: