Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tuesday May 21 (add more pictures)

I finally posted about the art classes I am gonna do!!!!
I was so nervous!
My stomach was so scared!!!!
But people are signing up, so that is great :)
But I still need more to sign up!
I waited for the rain to stop before I went running.
It wasn't supposed to rain this morning!
So I waited for Madi to get home for my last chance to scare her!
I had it all set up to scare her with an airhorn...but she parked in the wrong spot!!!!
So I did scare her, but I didn't get it recorded in time :(
I got her back this evening....
Anyway, by the time that was over, the rain had ended so I could run outside!
Ya.
I ran 6 miles and it was really nice outside!
I stayed on the road instead of trails because of all the mud.
I can't believe Madi is all done with school now!
So crazy!
We have a busy day tomorrow getting a stuff ready for the weekend!
Madi had a couple friends over this evening.
I am doing the henna tattooing at the senior party....I was asked to do it last minute because the person they had couldn't do it anymore.
At the senior assembly Madi said that they announced that they had "one of the best henna tattooers around".
Ha ha ha...Madi turned to her friends and said "She's never even done it!!!!"
I did have someone drop by the henna today, so this evening I practiced on Madi and her friends :)
So I am NOT the best :)
But I am gonna practice more and hopefully figure it out a bit better......
Port had pack meeting tonight too, so I went with him for that.
Tomorrow I have a lot that needs to be done!!!!




No comments: