Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sunday May 26

Oh man....I have been terrible about writing this week!
So much going on and so little time.
I got to bed at 2:30 this morning after helping at the senior party.
I got to do henna tattoo art for a few hours.
But man, I was pretty tired.
Madi didn't get home until almost 5!
But she took a nap yesterday, so she was a bit more rested :))
But we couldn't miss church....today was Sydney's farewell for her mission.
She leaves on Tuesday.
She gave an awesome talk and we are sure gonna miss her!
We went to a brunch at her house after sacrament meeting.
The boys, Brandon and Dad cane back home and shot the 22 while we chatted a bit at the Morgans.
Our visitors left and then we got started getting the food stuff ready for the party.
The weather was looking good......we were hopeful :)
We did a little come follow me and then we needed to set up.
We waited until 4:30 or so before we started.
We got tables up and chairs set....and then the winds came in.
Like really string gusts!
We lost a lot of shingles :(
So, we finally gave in and got things set up inside.
It all turned out fine.
I was pretty bummed at first, but I think it turned out okay.
We had lot of people come and wish Madi well.
It sure does feel good to see so many loved ones that have had a part in raising such a great human :)
I am getting pretty emotional every now and then, but mostly just so excited for what's ahead!











 Elsie's new Emmy blanket


No comments: