Monday, May 27, 2019

Monday May 27

Happy Memorial Day today.
I slept until 10:00!!!!
That is something I haven't done in a very long time!
I guess my body needed some sleep :)
But I didn't really like sleeping in that late, it kind of put a kink in my day!
But we got going.
The little ones did their laundry.
Port had to finish his book reports before he could go play.
He also wanted me to do a dragon henna tattoo for him
He hung out with Koy and Titan a lot of the day.
Cassi worked on her homework and then went to lunch and hung out with her friends.
Elsie had lunch after her laundry was done and then she went over to Sierras to hang out.
Madi got a workout in downstairs and I went for a 6 mile run.
That is really good for a Monday!
I was happy about it.
The rest of the day was laundry and I did get most of my raspberries weeded.
They are looking good and growing!!!!
I need to get my watering system worked out in the garden so I can get my stuff planted!!!
I am so much later than I usually am with the garden :(
Oh well...it will all work out.



No comments: