Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wednesday April 17

It was office day again today :)
It was pretty slow, so I wasn't there for very long.
I got home and Dad went to the gym and I went for a run.
I pushed for a 6 miler today.
The weather has been so perfect for these runs!
My earphones died after 3 hours, so I just blasted my phone as loud as it would go.
Earphones are way easier!!!!!
Dad and I got the garden cleared out today.
It is good to have that checked off the list.
This evening for YW we had a joint activity with the boys.
The kids were encouraged to invite friends.
Elsie invited Luci and Cassi invited Donovan.
We played some minute-to-win-it type games.
We split into 4 groups and had different activities for contestants to come up.
It was fun, but the most important part to know is that my team won :)
I had a board meeting after, so I got home late.
But the kids got to bed at a good time, so that's good!


No comments: