Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday April 16

I thought I slept really well last night, but I was dragging while the kids got ready for school.
So once Port left, I laid down for just a bit.
Then I went for a 5 mile run.
The weather was awesome today.
I worked on laundry and cleaned up the aftermath of getting ready for school.
Then I went shopping.
I needed, well, not needed....I wanted to get Easter clothes for the kids.
So I went to Target and got some fun stuff :)
I got back home and I took Elsie to the MVHS softball game at 5.
They won, 11-0.
It was fun to be there to watch.
Port hung out with the Edwards and then he even went to dinner with them.
We had dinner here, then did our Easter day.
Today is when he taught the 10 virgins parable, the Talent parable, and the sheep and goat parable in the temple.
So we read about that and how we can learn more about Christ by learning about his teachings.
Madi left to watch some friends open mission calls.
That's pretty much it :)

No comments: