Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tuesday April 23

The kids only had a half day of school today.
But before they got home, Dad had to go take his fire department physical.
He did very well :)
I went for a run, today I did 6 miles.
Then when we both got home, that is when the big girls came home.
Madi mowed the lawn and Cassi cleaned her room then went with friends for a little bit.
Dad and I got a few doors and the cabinets set up in the garage so I could spray them.
They turned out pretty good.
Now we only have like 10 or so doors left :)
Dad got more siding put on the basement, have I said how excited I am for this to be happening?????
It is looking so good and will only look better!
The little kiddos had piano and Porter had football.
The Edwards boys were here throughout the day, Cannon too.
But after dinner, Max and Graham ended up over here and they were playing in the water.
Oh man, we really love this great weather!!!!!!




No comments: