Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday April 22

I did a 3 miler today after the kids got off to school.
Then a quick shower and I went and took some pictures for my friend Erin and her sweet little baby...her 7th kiddo!
He just turned 6 months.
That was fun and he was so sweet and super chubby!!!!!
I came back home and did some laundry.
I did some editing for Madi's graduation announcements.
I love how they turned out!
They are very much unique and very much her!
It has some of her artwork included as well as fun pictures of her :)
I can't wait to order them and send them out!!!
I did a little grocery shopping before picking up Elsie form school to take her to speech therapy.
The evening was so nice.
The time went by and I finally fed the kids at like 7:30 and before I knew it, it was 8:30 and time for bed.
This is when it gets hard to go to bed at a good time for school.
When it is such great weather outside and it is still so light for so long!!!!!
Oh, lets just let summer break start now!!!!
NO, just kidding, I am not ready for that yet.
But I just wish we could have a later start time these last few weeks of school.
That way we can still enjoy the beautiful evenings and not have grumpy kids who have to wake up early for school!!!!!!


No comments: