Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thursday April 11

After my run this morning, I went back to Mary Mac for more Art gallery night set-up.
We were there until about 1:30.
Got home and cleaned the kitchen and pruned some trees.
Dad picked up sticks outside after his workout.
Such fun times we have :)
I took Elsie to the MVHS girls softball game.
They were so excited to see her again :)
The girls are so sweet to her.
We stayed and watched the game but had to leave early to get home for dinner and art gallery night.
Dad made some yummy Traeger chicken.
Then the big girls went to the Mr. MVHS contest at the high school.
The rest of us wen to Mary Mac for Art Gallery Night.
It was a fun night with face painting and art crafts and walls covered in art :)
Dad took them home and I stayed with Vern to get it all cleaned up.
All that work and it's all down within an hour!!!!
I am hoping for less coughing because the lack of sleep is staring to get to me :(
We take Cass to the surgeon tomorrow to find out her fate!!!!!








No comments: