Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday March 22

So the little ones had no school today.
I got them to clean their rooms, which is great.
Cannon came over here for a little while, then they both went over to the Halls house and they hung out over there.
I didn't work out in the morning, because I needed to go decorate for a YW birthday....
By the time that was over, I lost my motivation.
BUT, I did do it anyway.
I am using the Nike training app for the days between my runs.
I am attempting a long run tomorrow.
Hopefully the weather works out for me :)
I worked on getting all the laundry in the house washed, from the Wyoming trip and also all the stuff from Cassi's floor.
That girl and her room!!!!
She did get it cleaned though after school.
We all got outside today!
It was a beautiful day!
I pruned the other half of the tree I already started and then pruned another half before a few drops of rain started falling.
Then I came in and made dinner.
I had hoped to get more trees trimmed before we left for our trip, but they will have to wait.
Madi had to work today, but then she went out with her friends as soon as she ate some dinner.
Cassi also went out with friends.
I spent an hour sorting clothes and socks while the little ones watched a movie.
I have a lot to get done tomorrow....wish me luck!!!!

No comments: